Thursday night’s turkey. Last night’s cranberry. Wine Wednesday brie. Yep, sandwichable.
Burgers are always a good idea, especially to bring those leftovers back to life a few days after the festivities come to an end. It’s so good we promise you’ll be craving this burg combo all year round.
Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Burger with Cranberry Aioli
Yields 6-8 burgers
2 cups leftover turkey, finely chopped
4 cups leftover stuffing
¼ cup Milk
6-8 brioche buns
Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
Leftover Cranberry Sauce
To make turkey burgers:
- Finely chop leftover white and dark turkey meat
- Mix chopped turkey meat with leftover stuffing
- Add eggs and milk and mix well (don’t be afraid to use your hands)
- Form mixture into 6-8 patties
- Cook patties in a skillet on the stove top, on medium high heat until browned on each side.
To assemble sandwiches:
- Slice brioche bun and lightly toast (pro tip: toast in the same pan as the patties were cooked so they absorb all the pan juices for extra flavor)
- Whisk together mayonnaise and leftover cranberry sauce to create your aioli and spread onto the toasted bun
- Place cooked turkey burger patty on cranberry coated bun
- Finish your turkey burger with brie and arugula and top bun